Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How to remove the ID that got banned in MEGATYPERS:


How to remove the ID that got banned in MEGATYPERS:


Her step:
1. To: Typersupport

2. Sign up (upper right)

3. Fill out the form, use the same email id that the mega-bannned it

4. Her email is open, there will be confirmed activation

5. After open confirmed it, get on now pass (tp komplex pass, a combination of letters, numbers, and punctuation)

6. After login

7. Select request

8. The contents of the petition, use bahasas English, Example: "Please unbanned my id, (id), Thank You".

9. Wait for the confirmation of its support, usually 3 days.

Done




11 comments:

  1. Nice Blog.
    everything is clear.
    if you find more detail of captcha entry work then visit.

    www.freeonlineworkjobs.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MegaTypers Multi Account Creat SoftWare Free Of Cost Viste Hear:- www.megatypersmultiaccount.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i f you have any megatypers/protypers account to unban plz contact me at namullaganesh5@gmail.com, I will unban them.

      Delete
  3. i f you have any megatypers/protypers account to unban plz contact me at namullaganesh5@gmail.com, I will unban them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,plz help me to unban my account.my account id is
      luckypace1@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Please unban my ID Khushbooinayat29@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. for more captcha entry work,web tv,islam,health,desi totke,send free sms to all mobile networks in pakistan and much more to visit this site:typeforcash786.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my acconnt username : fadlar@yahoo.fr is banned i'am looking for someone
    who can help me to get unbanned

    ReplyDelete
  6. My account has been banned now i want to remove this and make new account please halp me by email.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.